Features of probiotics BioFix Amonia
After screening over 300 strains of bacteria, the best ammonia degraders were combined to form BioFix’s Ammonia Reduction Blend. This blend was further tested for the ability to reduce ammonia in swine barns. One barn was treated with BioFix’s scientifically selected bacterial cultures and the other barn was left untreated for comparison. After 6 weeks of treatment, the ammonia and hydrogen sulfide levels were compared between the two barns after.
As is shown in the graph below, BioFix’s Ammonia Reduction Blend significantly reduced the ammonia level in the treated barn as well as the hydrogen sulfide level.
Compounds Bacillus pseudoanthracis, Pseudomonas strains have a much higher carbon absorption than those commonly encountered in a wastewater treatment system. When their carbon absorption is higher, then the absorption of the corresponding nitrogen is also higher. When ammonia is available as a nitrogen source, ammonia consumption is also increased and amoniac levels are reduced in the effluent outflow. Demonstrate the superiority of nitrogen removal and soluble phosphate conversion for many types of wastewater such as pig farms, catfish ponds, leachate …
- Compounds bacteria, considered to be the most active denitrifying strains, they use nitrite / nitrate for respiration if dissolved oxygen levels fall below critical levels in aeration tanks (anoxic conditions). This also results in lower level of nitrogen.
- Compounds are capable of using nitrite as well as nitrate for growth purposes if ammonia is no longer available in the system.
Microbiological growth with BioFix Amonia products results in the removal of nitrogen from wastewater, not the conversion from ammonia to nitrate (NO3) or nitrite (NO2), (such as ammonia oxidation products in regular liquid form).
Advantages of using BioFix Amonia:
• Reduction of filamentous bacteria
• Creating and maintaining good bacteria biomass
• Reducing the amount of sludge generated
• Significant reduction in the amount of COD in wastewater
• Controlling foaming agent
• Reusing energy from biogas
• Decomposition of complex organic substances
• Reduction of H2S
• Promoting the process of generating CH4 gas
Application of BioFix Amonia:
• Septic tank
• Biogas tanks
• Anaerobic ponds
• AAO biological treatment system
Product features and handling guideline after exposure:
a. Product features
– Smell: humus.
– Color: Light brown.
– Solubility: soluble in water.
b. Handling guideline after exposure
– When product contacts with skin: wash off with water and soap.
– Washing your hands with soap and water after use.
– Package 1 Pound: 450 grams.
Instructions for using BioFix Amonia:
|Dosage (m3/day)||Initial dose||Maintainance dosage|
|< 4||½ pound, using continuously for 3 days||½ pound / week|
|< 20||½ pound, using continuously for 3 days||1 pound / week|
|< 80||5 pound *||2 pound / week|
|< 200||8 pound *||2 pound / week|
|< 1000||22 pound *||¼ pound / day|
|< 2000||110 pound *||½ pound / day|
|< 4000||220 pound *||1 pound / day|
Vi sinh xử lý Amoniac trong nước thải
For more information about the product, please contact the Hotline: 1900 988 949