BioFix WWT treatment microbiology for wastewater is the core product of the environmental microbiological product line, containing a microbiological population cultured in liquid form that is 5 to 10 times more active than conventional microbiology. BioFix WWT includes 13 active strains of microbiology such as Bacillus amyloliquefaciens, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus subtilis, Clostridium butyricum, Clostridium sartagoforme, Desulfo-vibrio vulgris, Desulfovibrio aminophilus, Geobacter lovleyi, Metha-nomethano citronelloslis, Rhodopseudomonas palustris, Wolinella succinogenes.
• Reducing BOD, COD, TSS.
• Reducing microbial death due to high input loads.
• Quickly recovering the Wastewater treatment system after an incident.
• Enhancing the biodegradation process of the whole system.
• Reducing odors & the quality of sludge.
• Can be used in 3 environments: aerobic, anaerobic and optional.
• Operating in conditions of salinity up to 40 ‰ (≈4%).
• Decomposing HCHC that hard to decompose such as Benzene, Toluene, Xylene (BTX).
• Quickly activated liquid, no need to soak before use.
• Can be used for all types of wastewater containing organic matter.
• Helping wastewater meet discharge standards.
• Increasing the efficiency of Wastewater treatment system.
• Reducing operating and labor costs.
• Enhancing nutrient metabolism, reducing odor and 30% of the composting time.
• Increasing the amount of gas generated from Biogas tanks by 30-50%.
For more information about the product, please contact the Hotline: 1900 988 949